Arcserve X Series Appliances
Secure your infrastructure with all-in-one enterprise backup, cybersecurity, and disaster recovery appliances with multi-petabyte scalability.
A New Approach to Enterprise Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Cybersecurity
Effortlessly Defend and Protect Your Entire Infrastructure
Powered by battle-tested data protection and cybersecurity software, they uniquely combine deep learning endpoint protection with on- and off-site DR and backup for complete IT resiliency with multi-petabyte scalability.
Now You Can:
- Eliminate discrete data protection and security strategies while putting data growth worries to rest with over 3PBs of effective capacity in a single appliance
Defend large data volumes from ransomware and hacker attacks with fully integrated Sophos Intercept X Advanced cybersecurity
Spin up dozens of VMs in the event of failures with 56 CPU cores and 1TB RAM (expandable to 2TBs)
- Slash your storage footprint with hyper-efficient, flash-accelerated deduplication with up to 20:1 ratio
- Rely on proven Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) software with instant VM and BMR, local and remote virtual standby, application-consistent backup and granular restore, optional high availability, and more
Combine your on- and off-site backups and rapidly restore with integrated cloud DR and backup to private and public clouds, including AWS, Azure, Nutanix Objects, and more
- Scale quickly to increase capacity with linear expansion capabilities.
- Gain peace of mind with on-site support in as little as four hours, and highly redundant hardware including hot-swap power supplies
How it works
Arcserve X Series Appliances streamline your environment with a wide variety of deployment scenarios, including single-site, primary site, cross-site, central appliance site, and a hybrid combination of on-premises local, remote, and cloud systems. Each appliance is a self-contained, “set and forget”, secure DR and backup solution architected with cloud-native capabilities, global source-based deduplication, multi-site replication, tape integration and automated data restore capabilities.
To protect data and system backups from ransomware and other attacks, Arcserve X Series Appliances are integrated with Sophos Intercept- X Advanced for Server, cutting-edge endpoint protection that combines a signature-based and signatureless malware detection, a deep learning neural network, anti-exploit technology, CryptoGuard anti-ransomware and WipeGuard technologies, to stop the widest range of endpoint threats.
If needed, rapid restore is achieved through cloud-native capabilities and full integration with Arcserve UDP software, Arcserve UDP Cloud Hybrid, Arcserve Backup, Arcserve Continuous Availability, and public clouds including Amazon® AWS, Microsoft Azure®, Nutanix® Objects, Eucalyptus® and Rackspace®.