Arcserve Replication & High Availability
When downtime happens, every moment counts. Move from application recovery times to application availability with continuous data protection that keeps your business fully operational during unplanned disruptions.
A New Approach to Business Continuity
Arcserve RHA ensures business continuity with proven technologies that have one common purpose: to keep your business up and running. Confidently deliver on the most stringent service level agreements (SLAs) by continuously replicating data at the file system level of files/folders and applications, and full physical/virtual systems, with heartbeat-powered automatic failover to ensure they remain operational.
Create a Simpler High Availability Strategy
Deliver true application and system availability without worrying about recovery time or data loss. Rollback applications to a point in time before a system crash, data corruption, or ransomware event. Validate SLAs and keep business stakeholders informed with built-in testing.
High Availability and Data Replication
Powered by asynchronous replication technology, Arcserve RHA delivers enterprise-grade capabilities to eliminate business downtime:
- Maintain up-to-date replicas of mission-critical systems; Windows systems to XenServer, VMware, Hyper-V, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure; Linux systems to VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure
- Keep applications available and accessible through real-time replication on physical servers, VMware, Hyper-V, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure
- Manage the replication of data for Exchange, SQL, IIS, SharePoint, Oracle, Hyper-V and custom applications in one program
- Rollback applications to a point in time before a system crash, data corruption, or ransomware event
- Transfer data with AES-128, AES-256 or custom-level encryption between local and remote locations without the need for a VPN
How it works
Arcserve Replication and High Availability synchronizes the data on your Windows and Linux systems with a second physical or virtual system that you provision locally, at a remote location, or in the cloud. Once synchronized, byte-level changes are continuously replicated from your production system to the replica system, providing constant protection to keep data and information accurate, and systems operational.