Arcserve Replication & High Availability
When downtime happens, every moment counts. Move from application recovery times to application availability with continuous data protection that keeps your business fully operational during unplanned disruptions.
A New Approach to Business Continuity
To enable digital transformation and meet the demands of today’s always-on economy, companies are changing how they approach business continuity. In addition to backing up, they’re continuously replicating – moving beyond application recovery times to application and system availability.
Arcserve RHA ensures business continuity with proven technologies that have one common purpose: to keep your business up and running. Confidently deliver on the most stringent service level agreements (SLAs) by continuously replicating data at the file system level of files/folders and applications, and full physical/virtual systems, with heartbeat-powered automatic failover to ensure they remain operational.
Create a Simpler High Availability Strategy
Arcserve RHA makes deploying a robust high availability strategy simple by eliminating the need for a collection of expensive replication tools focused on specific applications and systems. Designed to work in dissimilar hardware and environments, it prevents downtime across your entire infrastructure with high availability and continuous data protection for Windows and Linux applications and systems on-premises, remote, and in the cloud.
Deliver true application and system availability without worrying about recovery time or data loss. Rollback applications to a point in time before a system crash, data corruption, or ransomware event. Validate SLAs and keep business stakeholders informed with built-in testing.
High Availability and Data Replication
Powered by asynchronous replication technology, Arcserve RHA delivers enterprise-grade capabilities to eliminate business downtime:
- Maintain up-to-date replicas of mission-critical systems; Windows systems to XenServer, VMware, Hyper-V, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure; Linux systems to VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure
- Keep applications available and accessible through real-time replication on physical servers, VMware, Hyper-V, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure
- Manage the replication of data for Exchange, SQL, IIS, SharePoint, Oracle, Hyper-V and custom applications in one program
- Rollback applications to a point in time before a system crash, data corruption, or ransomware event
- Transfer data with AES-128, AES-256 or custom-level encryption between local and remote locations without the need for a VPN
How it works
Arcserve Replication and High Availability synchronizes the data on your Windows and Linux systems with a second physical or virtual system that you provision locally, at a remote location, or in the cloud. Once synchronized, byte-level changes are continuously replicated from your production system to the replica system, providing constant protection to keep data and information accurate, and systems operational.