High availability software for all
Because Fortune 500s shouldn’t be the only ones to guard against expensive downtime.
Meet Arcserve High Availability—your data geek that never sleeps.
Safeguard your profitability (and sanity) with high availability software.
When business systems and applications go down, the calls for blood begin—and downtime doesn’t respect office hours. Reduce the impact of unplanned outages.
Arcserve High Availability helps you:
- Deliver on business continuity and disaster recovery strategies
- Reduce system downtime
- Prevent against data loss
- Meet demanding—and varied— service level agreements
- Mitigate risk of lost sales, service, and brand loyalty
- Boost employee productivity
In short, a robust high availability architecture ensures uptime—and your peace of mind.
We can show You how it works !
Optimize RPOs and RTOs with enterprise-class features.
Arcserve High Availability software offers easy-to-use features that share a common purpose—to keep you up and running.
We’re talking high availability features, like:
- Push-button and automated failover and failback
- Fully-automated business continuity and disaster recovery plan testing
- Real-time LAN and WAN data replication for protection onsite, offsite, and in the cloud
- Data rewind for continuous data protection
- System migration
- Instant VM recovery
- Instant Bare Metal Restore (BMR)
What’s more, Arcserve High Availability software is widely compatible, ensuring continuous availability for:
- Physical and virtual servers
- Windows, Linux, and UNIX server operating systems